Srdan Kovacevic has been training Krav Maga since 2008 under different organisations such as IKMF and KMG and became Krav Maga Instructor in 2013. Srdan joined CKMI in 2016 and accepted the honour of becoming the Combat Krav Maga Director for Ireland.
Srdan has studied several martial arts and combat sports, including Karate, Kick Boxing, Boxing and Jiu-Jitsu.
Currently, Srdan is Head Instructor of Response Krav Maga Club and University of Limerick Krav Maga Club and he is also Country Director and main representative of CKMI in Ireland, under Lior Offenbach.
Srdan’s achievements are:
- He has been one of the main representatives and instructors of Krav Maga and Self Defence in Limerick, Munster and Ireland for past 10 years.
- Srdan is professionally engaged in the security industry for over 10 years (Doorman and Security Personnel with different Bars and Nightclubs in Limerick).
- He has over 20 years experience in different Martial Arts.
4. Srdan specialised in Civilian Self Defence and Krav Maga.
- Srdan has thought and educated thousands of people in Self Defence and Krav Maga over the last 10 years.
- Srdan also does corporate training and education (Specifically organised for Corporate Personnel).
- He is fully qualified Strength & Conditioning Coach.
- He is also fully qualified as a Kettlebell and Gym Instructor.
- Srdan has been working with Kids educating them in Self Defence and Krav Maga.
- Srdan is also an entrepreneur and life coach.